Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Spring News - published


I just received an email from Ruche, letting me know their Spring DIY guide is published.
You may remember this post about arranging a cheap bouquet - it's on pages 14-17.
It's so nice to see photos laid out perfectly in a magazine. 
Check out the issue - it's full of pretty ideas to celebrate spring.

This makes me want to:
Take graphic design classes
Publish my own mini magazine/lookbook
Buy more bouquets of flowers for my dining table
Find more places to get my photographs published
Paint the walls of my apartment (that pretty blue is a blanket I taped to the wall for these photos, ha)
Photograph more DIY projects
Find more pretty linens for our new apartment

Hope you are having a great day - Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's really exciting, looks like a great spread! :D

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shoot, and I love the cheap and cheerful idea of adding additional volume and dimension to what may otherwise be a piddly bouquet in a vase.

    I love how you hung up a blanket, haha. That's something I do. I'm thinking of starting 'behind the scenes' posts showing the furniture and other ridiculous items that need to be smooshed, moved, and pinned in order to get a perfect shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Behind the scenes is a brilliant idea, though I'm not sure I'm brave enough to show a wide shot on some days ;)

      Delete
  3. Congrats, Mel! That's awesome! :D

    And yes, you should do all those things. (Time permitting, haha)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a comment! i love to know what you think :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails